Thursday, December 13, 2007

Grape Wall of China

Is the Grape Wall of China intended to keep out the barbarians who dislike wine?

Maybe, but it is also an interesting wine blog all about China. I was emailed by one of the blog writers, Jim Boyce, because of my recent posts about wine and China. He provided me the link to his site and I have been impressed by what I have read.

Grape Wall of China was begun in June 2007 and has numerous contributors, including winemakers, distributors, academics, educators and consultants.

The blog contains wine reviews of Chinese wines, news about China, info on Chinese harvests, marketing wines in China, interviews, and so much more. I have been reading plenty of interesting facts about the wine industry in China on this blog.

If you want to learn more about wine and China, this is definitely a blog you should check out. It is interesting to learn about a country that is really just getting into wine, and seeing how that transition proceeds.

No comments: