Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stoneham Sun: Champage & Sparkling Wine Recommendations

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the December 19 issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it may also touch on a few other food and wine topics.

The new column will be published tomorrow and is currently available online. The new column presents some Champagne and Sparkling Wine recommendations for the holidays. You can find recommendations from Rapid Liquors, OurGlass Wine Co., and the Wine Shop of Reading. I have also added three of my own Cava recommendations.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here. Next week, I will present some comments on the past year and plans for the new year.

Dine with passion!

No comments: