Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stoneham Sun: New Liquor Store?

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the February 18 issue issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it also sometimes touches on other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will soon be available online. The new column is more of an editorial, discussing my thoughts on a new liquor store that will open in the B.J.'s Wholesale Club in Stoneham. I have some concerns that the large corporation that will own and operate the liquor store may not create the type of store I prefer. I am unsure whether this store will have a diverse selection and provide excellent service. We shall see what develops though.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Drink with passion.

No comments: