Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stoneham Sun: Black Garlic

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the April 8 issue issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it also sometimes touches on other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will be available online soon. The new column is about Black Garlic, a new ingredient that is starting to spread across the country. I really like back garlic and think it is very versatile, adding a nice sweetness to dishes.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Dine with passion.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your writing is terrific. I'm a huge garlic fan and when I saw your black garlic piece on the Public Radio Kitchen site I was immediately intrigued!

Richard Auffrey said...

Welcome Kristen to my blog. Thanks very much for your kind words. If you love garlic, you definitely should check out the black garlic!