The region’s largest Bastille Day celebration, free and open to the public, takes place in the heart of Harvard Square on Sunday, July 12. Activities begin at 3pm and continue until 1am.
· Shady sidewalk beer and wine garden
· Quality food and product vendors line the street (crepes, sausages, cakes, juices, soups, books, jewelry)
· Traditional French waiter’s race will be held for major prizes
· Live musical entertainment followed by a DJ
· Dancing under twinkling lights
This event is sponsored by Sandrine’s Bistro and The Harvard Square Business Association. Sandrine's Bistro will also be offering sidewalk seating, an extravagant $25 prix fixe menu at both lunch and dinner during Bastille Week, and creative cocktails until 1 AM.