Saturday, November 7, 2009

Upcoming Wine Events

I wanted to bring your attention to two interesting wine events that are upcoming.

Central Bottle: November 13, 4pm-8pm
Central Bottle, a new wine store in Central Square, Cambridge, should be opening on November 13. I have previously told you about this upcoming store and I have eagerly been awaiting its opening. They will be having a wine tasting with Mario Zanusso of I Clivi, an excellent winery I have reviewed before. They even currently produce two killer boxed wines.


Wine ConneXtion: November 14, 12pm-3pm:
Wine ConneXtion, a new wine store in North Andover, is having a Grand Opening on November 14, They will be featuring Tom Grella from the Food Network's Next Star series. Tom will be cooking some favorite dishes on site and there will be wines from around the world available for tasting. Check out my review of this wine store. With their incredibly low prices, and about 700 different wines, this is a store to check out.

No comments: