Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 In Review: A Collection of Favorite Lists

At the end of each year, I compile a number of lists of my Favorites of the past year: the top wines, restaurants, foods, cocktails, spirits, and more. These summary posts help my readers more easily find my favorites of the past year, rather than skimming through hundreds of posts on their own. I also enjoy compiling these lists as it enables me to scan over my blog for the past year, to relive many pleasant memories of the food and drinks which most pleased me.

The lists do not necessarily address the "Best" of anything, as I have not partaken of everything in any category so cannot pass such judgments. However, every item on these lists gets my strongest recommendations and I have faith that they should strongly appeal to most of my readers. Kudos go to all of those who are listed in my Favorites as they have well earned the accolades.

This post collects links to all of my 2015 Favorite lists.

I hope you enjoy!

Top Ten Wines Under $15
Top Ten Wines Over $15
Top Wines Over $50
2015: Favorite Wine Related Items

2015: Favorite Spirits, Cocktails & Drink Related Items

2015: Favorite Restaurant Dishes
2015: Favorite Restaurants & My Top 50
2015: Favorite Food-Related Items

No comments: