Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Please Donate to The Passionate Foodie

Today, I posted my 5,000th article on The Passionate Foodie blog. That's quite an achievement and I hope to continue writing for many more years to come. I've been writing for sixteen years and hopefully can continue doing so for another sixteen. And maybe one day I'll reach 10,000 articles! There's certainly plenty of topics involving food and drink which I could write about. 

As you probably know, I don't advertise on my blog, preferring to keep my blog free of such matters. Others may advertise on their blogs, and that is fine for them, but I simply chose not to go that route. However, I do incur expenses for my blog, including gaining access to the research archives that I use to write my extensive historical articles. Writing is a tough profession, and it can be very difficult to acquire paying gigs. And even when you acquire paying gigs, they often pay only a small amount. 

So, if you appreciate my blog, if you have found value in my numerous articles, and if you'd like to see me continue to write, please consider donating to me through Venmo at @Richard-Auffrey-1. A donation, of any amount, would be greatly appreciated. 

In addition, if you have any ideas for future articles that you would like to see on my blog, please leave a comment here or send me an email. I'm always seeking out new items to write about, and some of my readers have suggested topics in the past.

Thanks very much for your consideration! 


No comments: