Thursday, November 8, 2007

Show Us Your Rack!

Today is a special Wine Blogger event, Show Us Your Rack!

Lenndevours organized this event and it is intended to showcase the wine storage systems (the racks, cellars and wine refrigerators) of the fellow wine bloggers.
Here is a photo of my own wine cellar, a temperature-controlled Vinotemp that holds about 260 bottles.

When I first got into wine, I started with a small wine rack and eventually moved on to a small wine refrigerator that only held 16 bottles. In time, I added a second wine refrigerator that held around 35 bottles. When my collection outgrew that, I eventually took the next step and bought the Vinotemp.

There is also a Flickr group where you can see a combined collection of all the wine storage systems from today's event.

How do you store your wine?

No comments: