Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All About Paso Robles


After my recent journey to Paso Robles, I will be writing numerous posts about my experiences as I found much of interest there. I do recommend that you visit this wine region, and will provide more specific recommendations in the near future.

This post will be the central location for links to all of my Paso Robles posts, making it easy to locate all of them in one place. The posts will be listed in chronological order, from oldest to newest.

Paso Robles: Food, Wine & Travel
Paso Robles: The Basics
Paso Robles: History
Paso Robles: Overall Impressions--Part 1
Paso Robles: Overall Impressions--Part 2

And more to come, including about: Abalone Farm, J. Dusi, Steinbeck and much more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great articles about Paso Robles! Next time you're in Paso Robles you may want to check out Tin City, this company ends their wine tour in tin city and they wrote a great blog about it with a very useful map of tincity with all the wineries: https://toasttours.com/index.php/2018/08/25/tin-city-paso-robles/