John Gauntner and the Sake Education Council. On my blog, I have written over 250 Sake-related posts, including educational material and reviews.
To help with your Sake-related needs and desires, I am available for hire to wine stores, distributors, restaurants, schools, private individuals and others, to provide a diverse selection of services, including:
· Educational seminars, whether to train your staff or customers.
· Sake tastings, from small private affairs to larger groups.
· Sake and food pairings, from appetizers to dinners.
· Consultations on Sake recommendations for stocking in wine stores or restaurants.
· Other Sake events and activities
I have conducted Sake tastings, dinner and other events for clients such as Pucker Art Gallery, Boston Wine School, Prezza Restaurant, Gilt City, Ronnarong Thai Tapas Bar, Haru Restaurant, Quidley & Co., New England Home Magazine and AKA Bistro Restaurant. I've developed Sake programs for Thelonious Monkfish and Tasting Counter.
Please contact me to discuss any of these opportunities.
200F Main Street, Suite 332
Stoneham, MA 02180