Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stoneham Sun: Happy Anniversary

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the August 6 issue issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it may also touch on a few other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will soon be available online. The new column celebrates the First Anniversary of my newspaper column. During the past year, I have written over 45 articles for the column. I look forward to writing more during the second year. The column also contains a contest in which you can wine a restaurant gift certificate. Check out the article for details.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Dine with passion.

2 comments:

Eve Sieminski said...

Hey Richard!
CONGRATULATIONS on 2 years! I've known you shortly but have come to know and respect your views and tastes.
I just popped open a bottle of Zina Hyde Cunningham Cepage Red wine...Fantastic! Beautiful in all its elements and just the right amount of spice, jam and oak....BEAUTIUFL@

Eve Sieminski said...

Hey Richard!
CONGRATULATIONS on 2 years! I've known you shortly but have come to know and respect your views and tastes.
I just popped open a bottle of Zina Hyde Cunningham Cepage Red wine...Fantastic! Beautiful in all its elements and just the right amount of spice, jam and oak....BEAUTIUFL@pronist