Friday, May 8, 2009

Foodie Blogroll Winner

The Foodie Blog Roll Contests: Winner!

Who doesn't love winning something, especially when you least expect it? That is exactly what happened to me.

I belong to the Foodie Blogroll, which you can see on the right column of my blog. Over 3000 food blogs belong, a quite substantial number. Each month, they randomly select 2 members to win in the Foodie Blogroll Magazine Giveaway Contest. Winners get a 1-year subscription to their choice of one of four food magazines: Gourmet, Saveur, Bon Appetit and Food and Wine.

I will be taking the Saveur subsciption, as I currently have subscriptions to the other three magazines. Thanks to the Foodie Blogroll! And if you have a food blog, and don't belong to the Blogroll, I recommend that you do join.

1 comment:

Thistlemoon said...

Congrats on your magazine win! Hope you enjoy it! :)