Petit Robert Bistro, where every entrée on the menu costs less than $20, is the solution to honoring Dad with a delicious and celebratory meal without spending an entire paycheck to do so. The trio of Petit Robert Bistros has never raised its prices, yet portions and quality remain at Father’s Day calibre.
Chef Jacky Robert is father to two young adults, but more importantly, he is the virtual Father of French Cuisine in Boston. Robert was the first executive chef in the city to hire a female sous chef. In addition, his protogees and family tree of kitchen “offspring” since 1973 include super stars like Lydia Shire, Lee Napoli, and by cross-pollenization Susan Regis, Tony Ambrose, Bill Poirier, Frank McClelland, Gordon Hamersley, Jeff Fournier and Marc Orfaly, among others.
Make Dad Smile with More Than a Dozen Under-$20 Entrees, like:
* Roast Rack of Lamb with Pommes Lyonnaise
* Veal Blanquette with Rice Pilaf
* Grilled Salmon Steak
* Panko-Crusted Pork Loin with Caper Butter
* Grilled Skirt Steak and Frites with choice of three classic French sauces
* Chicken Coq au Vin with Buttery Noodles
* Local Bluefish with Maine Lobster and Corn Cream
* Calf’s Liver with Caramelized Onions and Bacon
Naturally, French wines and beers are poured, and French desserts like Mousse au Chocolat and Grand Marnier Souffle satisfy Dad’s demanding sweet tooth.
Call for reservations.
Petit Robert Bistro
468 Commonwealth Avenue
480 Columbus Avenue
45 Chapel Street