Some of my favorite articles this issue include:
- Pairing cheese with Spanish sherry. For example, pair a Fino Sherry with a Manchego cheese.
- A directory of cheese shops, markets, restaurants and more in Chicago.
- All about Dutch Gouda
- Making Fontina cheese in Italy's Valle D'Aosta, including information on their Batailles des Reines, where dairy cows battle each other
- Pairing cider, including hard cider, with cheese
- Recipes using Comte, including the potato and comte galette
So run out and buy the newest issue of Culture! And then read it while savoring some cheese and wine, or sherry, or cider.