Tuesday, March 13, 2012

International Boston Seafood Show: Fish Fun & Photos

While I was at the 2012 International Boston Seafood Show (IBSS), I did see some cool things and took plenty of photos. Not all of them easily lent themselves to an entire post so I figured I would collect them here for your viewing pleasure.

This is a trio of alligator products that are probably available locally. Cajun Swamp Chicken anyone?

Asian periwinkles.

These are fish bladders, which were extracted and processed in a Chinese factory. Supposed to be tasty but they didn't have any samples available.

Ping Pong tables in the Game Lounge.

I just thought this decoration was cool.

This big boy weighs in at 16 pounds! Now that would be a feast.

What a Rave last night! I don't remember how I got all these different colored lipsticks all over my face.

"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe."

Look at all that lobster meat. Don't you just want to dive in face first?

This is one big-ass crab! He could wrap his claw around you and you might as well then make out your will.

How come no one wanted to be the Shrimp Whisperer?

And the bottom fish lost the swimming race by a nose.

A Smart Car for Smarter Fish.

They look like blind, baby birds, their mouths open, hoping for mommy to give them a worm.

I am a stud muffin!

No comments: