Saturday, October 25, 2008

BevLog: Check It Out

Who would have thought that a blog about wine and alcohol labels could be so interesting? the relatively new Bevlog though has been sparking my interest and I think it is definitely a site that you should check out. Dale, of Drinks Are On Me, first told me to check out Bevlog and I have been hooked ever since.

Bevlog is affiliated with Lehrman Beverage Law, PLLC, a Washington, DC law firm focused on the federal regulation of beer, wine and spirits. The goal of the blog is to showcase the most compelling, interesting and strange labels they can find.

A couple of my favorite recent posts include Quickie, an Australian wine with a sexy, retro noir label, and Crystal Head Vodka, a vodka from Dan Ackroyd that comes in a skull shaped bottle.

You definitely should keep an eye on Bevlog.

No comments: