Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sean Thackrey: Pleasure Architect

A documentary, called Sean Thackrey: Pleasure Architect, is currently being filmed about the maverick wine maker Sean Thackrey. Mind-Made Media is creating this documentary and you can read about their progress on their blog.

The synopsis of the documentary is: "Sean Thackrey is a creator of pleasures. Our feature documentary follows this former international art dealer turned iconic artisan wine-maker through a busy harvest season at Thackrey and Co., exploring the creative process, craftmanship and the power of art in all its forms."

As my readers know, I am a big fan of the wines made by Sean Thackrey so I am excited about this documentary. I will be keeping an eye on its progress and will report back when it is finished, and hopefully I will eventually be able to tell you where you can view it.

No comments: