Friday, July 5, 2013

New England Authors Expo: Book Sale & The Tipsy Sensei

Would you like to meet me and obtain signed copies of my two Tipsy Sensei books? Would you also like the opportunity to meet other local authors and check out their books?

If so, then you should attend a special Book Sale being held by the New England Authors Expo on Wednesday, July 31, from 4pm-9pm, at the Danversport Yacht Club. The Expo is FREE to the public and the first 100 attendees will also get a FREE gift bag.

The Expo's Book Sale will consist of numerous New England authors, illustrators, publishers, writer's groups, schools, associated businesses and sponsors. It is an excellent place to buy books and gifts, meet many authors and artists, and discuss book writing, illustrating and printing with dozens of publishing professionals.

For a list of all the participating authors, illustrators and more, please check out this Book Sale site.

I will be at the Expo selling paperback copies of The Tipsy Sensei & Others ($13) and Demons, Gods & Sake ($15). If you purchase copies of both books, it will only cost you $25.00. And as a special bonus, I will give my blog readers an additional $2.00 off their purchase. All you have to do for this discount is tell me you saw it mentioned on my blog.

The Tipsy Sensei & Others is a collection of nine food, wine and Sake short stories, including the first three stories in the Tipsy Sensei series. Demons, Gods & Sake is a novel and the fourth installment of the Tipsy Sensei series. I am currently working on Hand Fed Tigers, the next novel in the Tipsy Sensei saga.

Come see me, purchase copies of my books and chat about Sake, writing, Japanese legends, and more. Plus, check out all of the other local authors at the Expo, and pick up plenty of books to read over the summer, whether on the beach or within your air-conditioned house.

The Expo takes place at the Danversport Yacht ClubThe Harborview Ballroom, 161 Elliott Street (Rte. 62), Danvers, MA 01923.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: