Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thursday Sips & Nibbles 781.729.1040

I'm back again with a new edition of Sips & Nibbles, my regular column where I highlight some interesting, upcoming food and drink events. I hope everyone dines out safely, tips well and are nice to their servers.
********************************************************
1) For Thanksgiving, Margeaux’s Supper Parlor is hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, November 26, from 3–8 p.m. for $80 per person, featuring a choice of starter, primary, and sides, followed by dessert. Options include "Turducken" with Italian sausage and gravy, Halibut with beurre blanc, spinach, caviar, and crab ravioli, Beef Wellington with truffle and spinach, and pumpkin ravioli as a vegetarian option. Check out the full Menu HERE. 

2) Aquitaine is also offering its annual Thanksgiving pre-order menu for four for $310, with pickup on Wednesday, November 25, from 11 a.m. 3:30 p.m. The menu includes roast turkey breast and braised turkey leg, Apple & Sage Stuffing, Pommes Robuchon, Roasted Cauliflower Agrodolce, Autumn Butternut Succotash, cranberry sauce, gravy, and French dinner rolls. Guests can also add options including Charcuterie & Cheese, Shrimp Cocktail, Cider Braised Short Ribs, Truffled Mushroom Lasagna, and pies.

3) Seeking a special holiday dinner experience? On Wednesday, December 9, A Tavola, in Winchester (One of my Top Five Favorite Restaurants) will be collaborating Heaven Hill Distillery for an epic dinner: BOURBON. BIRDS. BBQ. This will be a 5 Course dinner, paired with bourbons, and it surely will be an excellent event. I've previously gone to their BBQ dinners, and they have been impressive and delicious. Advance tickets are now on sale, priced at $125 per person. You can call to make a Reservation at 781-729-1040. This event is sure to sell out so I recommend making your reservation as soon as you can. I've already got my reservation and hope to see some of my readers there as well. 

No comments: