Friday, August 22, 2008

Boston Restaurant Week Extended!

Boston Restaurant Week, which was supposed to end tonight, August 22, is going to be extended by at least a week for over 65 of the participating restaurants. So there is still time to make reservations and check out some new restaurants. With three-course lunches at $20.08 and dinnrs at $33.08, you may be able to dine inexpensively and get an excellent meal. Check out my prior post for more details.

Also check out the list of restaurants extending their participation to see which ones are participating and for how much longer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was on long drive with my friends and decided to stop to eat something. I wanted to try food from some new place; I have been before and went to Boston restaurants and sports bar. It was an amazing place and I love the presentation of food. I love it...