Friday, December 5, 2008

New York City Bound

My blog is going to be relatively quite for several days as I will be vacationing in New York City. I am spending an extended weekend there with my wife, mother and nephew, Thomas. NYC during the holidays is such a beautiful city and it really helps to get you in the mood for Christmas. It might be a bit chilly there, and maybe a touch of rain one day, but that will be fine. It won't detract at all from our enjoyment.

I will be doing a few different activities than usual this time in NYC and will report back on my food and wine adventures. If nothing else, I will endeavor to stop by Sakaya, the all-Sake store in the East Village. It just would not feel right if I were in NYC and did not stop by to buy some new Sake.

I am positive we will have an excellent and enjoyable trip. We will do lots of walking, plenty of eating, seeing lots of sights, and just plain having fun.

Catch you all when I return.

No comments: