Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Passionate Foodie's Top 50 Restaurants

In addition to my list of Favorite Restaurant that I posted earlier today, I've also compiled my annual list of Top 50 Restaurants, those Massachusetts places where I'm sure to always have a delicious meal, whether a casual breakfast or a high-end French dinner. These are the places I seem to recommend the most to others, including some places where I dine on a regular basis.

Many of these places have been listed on prior Favorite Lists, some for multiple years, and are all worthy of recognition and recommendation. There are also some new Favorites, places I only recently encountered but which I know I will be returning frequently. Please note that this is not a list of the "Best" Boston-area restaurants, but my own personal favorites, however I suspect most people will agree that the restaurants on this list are all worthy of your attention.

Please also note that there are thousands of restaurants in the Boston+ area and just because a place is not on my list doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it. This is only a small list, and can't include every good restaurant. Plus, there are some worthy restaurants that I haven't yet dined at, or reviewed, and I hope to remedy that in 2019.

Belmont:
Il Casale (There's a second location in Lexington)

Beverly 
A&B Burgers (And soon there will be a Boston location too)

Boston
Asta
Bistro du Midi
Committee
Dumpling Cafe
Gre.co
Myers & Chang
Nebo
Pabu
Prezza
Select Oyster Bar
Taranta
Troquet

Brookline
Taberna de Haro

Burlington
The Bancroft (There's a second location in Peabody)
Chopps American Bar & Grill
Island Creek Oyster Bar (There's a second location in Boston)
Sichuan Gourmet

Cambridge
BISq
Craigie on Main
Little Donkey
Momi Nonmi
Puritan & Co.
Sumiao Hunan Kitchen
Tampopo
The Table At Season To Taste

Chelsea
Ciao! Pizza & Pasta

Ipswich
Clam Box

Malden:
Infused Kreyol

Medford
Bistro 5
Tasty On The Hill

Needham:
Spiga

Newton
Moldova Restaurant

Salem
Ledger Restaurant & Bar

Saugus
Iron Town Diner

Somerville
Bergamot 
Dali
The Painted Burro
Posto
Saloon
Tasting Counter

Stoneham
Fusion Taste
Taste of Siam

Wakefield
Tonno (There's a second location on Gloucester)

Waltham
Osteria Posto

Watertown
La Bodega By Salts

Woburn
Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe (There's a second location in Boston)
Matadora
WuBurger

What were some of your favorite restaurants this year?

No comments: