Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to my family, friends and all of my readers!

May the glad tidings of the season shine on you, your family and friends. May your celebrations be fruitful with good people, excellent conversation, delicious food and fine drink. May you give gifts that are well appreciated and which bring joy to your loved ones. May you thoroughly enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate at this season.

This is one of my favorite times of year. I love sharing the holidays with my family and friends, enjoying their company as we eat and drink to celebrate the season. It should be a joyous occasion, reveling in all of our blessings. For no matter what ills there may be, there still is much to appreciate. And that appreciation deserves recognition and sharing.

Make sure you have a safe holiday as well. Please don't drink and drive, and drive safely and cautiously. We hope that everyone will remain around to celebrate the New Year as well.

Drink and dine with passion this holiday, as well as every day of the year!

2 comments:

The Wine Whore said...

Well said! This is my favorite time of the year as well!

Cheers and Holiday wishes to you and your family!

Miami Hotels said...

Wishing you very happy holiday !! Hey ! I am going to Miami in this summer vacation. I am very curious about my holiday. This is one of my favorite place as my grand mom live there.