Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vintages: Antonio Cerri Nebbiolo Tasting

This Thursday, you have a chance to taste some rare Italian wines and definitely should go to this event if you can. This is a tasting you might not see again.

On December 17, from 4:30pm-7:30pm, Vintages and Jeannie Rogers of Adonna Imports, will host a tasting of the wines of Antonio Cerri, Nebbiolo wines from the Boca DOC. The tasting will include the vintages of 1984, 1985, 1987, 1989, and 1991. All of these wines will be for sale for $58!, a true bargain.

I have tasted all of these wines before and they are true treasures. Check out my prior post and learn more about these wines. I will likely attend this tasting as I want to buy some of these wines, which I had been unable to do previously. I know this is a busy time for many of us, but this is a tasting you should not miss.

Vintages
32 Leonard Street
Belmont Center, MA
Phone: 617-484-4560

No comments: