Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ball Square Fine Wines: Boisterous About Bubbles

With the holidays, everyone is seeking Champagne or Sparkling wine to celebrate. Want to taste some of these wines, to find the perfect sparkler for your celebration? Then why not come to Ball Square Fine Wines & Liquors for their 2nd Annual “Boisterous About Bubbles” Sparkling Wine Tasting event.

On Saturday, December 12, from 3pm-5pm, they will hold this special event. They will offer a sampling of their staff’s favorite sparklers from around the globe, and will also deliver a rare opportunity to taste and learn about some of the finest Grower Champagnes available in our market. There will also be gourmet nibbles.

This event is FREE and open to all 21+ years of age.

I will likely be there for this event so maybe I will see you there too!

Ball Square Fine Wines & Liquors
716 Broadway
Somerville, MA
Phone: 617-623-9500

5 comments:

The Wine Whore said...

FREE and there will be some good juice being poured... I can't believe I won't be there! :(

Cheers!

Richard Auffrey said...

See, another reason for you to come to Boston.

The Wine Whore said...

That's it! I'm packing my bags right now! Okay, well I am actually typing at my computer in my underwear, but you get the point! :)

Richard Auffrey said...

That's not a visual I wanted. :)

The Wine Whore said...

LOL! I was going to take it one step further, but I'll just let this one rest....