Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve to All!

Or Akemashite Omedeto as they say in Japan.

I hope that all my family, friends and readers enjoy a safe and happy New Year's Eve and that 2010 ushers in a great year for each and every one of you. 2009 was probably a challenging year for many of us, especially economically, and I hope that 2010 will bring better news and good fortune to all. No matter what happens though, we shall find a way to make 2010 a good year.
For The Passionate Foodie, I resolve to try to make my blog even better. I have been making some changes here and there, all with the goal of improving matters. There will be plenty of food, wine and spirit items to cover in the new year. I already have numerous events scheduled to attend in January. If you have any suggestions for me, please leave them in the comments or email me.

Thanks to all of my readers during the past year, and best wishes to you for the coming year, and I hope you will continue to read my blog in 2010.

Cheers and dine and drink with passion!

1 comment:

The Wine Whore said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Let's make 2010 the best year yet!


Cheers!