Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WGBH Auction: Food 7 Wine

It is WGBH auction time again!

I bid on some items in last year's auction, though I did not win anything. But I will likely bid again this year. The auction does appeal to foodies as there are numerous food and wine items up for bidding.

This year, they will have gift certificates to places like Union Oyster House, Blue Ginger, Top of the Hub, Bistro 5, Teatro, Tasca, and many more. There will be special wine dinners and chef's tasting menus. There will also be a number of different wines included in the Auction. There are plenty of items that I know will interest me and others.

Bidding opens on May 1, but in the meantime, you can view some of the Auction's items and register to be among the first to bid online. So check it out, keep an eye on what is added and I hope that you win something if you do bid. I just hope you don't win if it is something I bid on.

No comments: