Lily Bistro of Rockland, Maine, just opened this past spring. The chef/owners, husband and wife Bob Krajewski and Lynette Mosher, are currently spending every free minute canning peaches and pears, pickling zucchini and green beans, cellaring root vegetables, and preparing charcuterie.
They’re also fine tuning their recipe for fruit clafoutis, their #1 dessert seller, and awaiting the arrival of Maine sea urchin, tiny Maine shrimp and Maine scallops, all coming into season soon, and delivered fresh from the Port Clyde Fish Coop.
Some of their New Fall Menu Items:
* Port Clyde Pollock with fresh corn polenta, creamed leeks, yellow current tomato
* Potted Head Cheese with baguette, cornichons, mustard, local cheeses
* Spaghettini with Maine Uni
* Dijon-Braised Rabbit with hen o’ the woods, red wine & potato puree
* Roast Sirloin of Pork with buttercup squash spaetzle and cider reduction
* Braeburn Apple Clafoutis
New Fall Hours: Wednesday thru Sunday 5:00 - 9:30 PM.
New “Maine Martini” Hours: Wednesdays thru Fridays 4:00 – 6:00 PM
$6 martinis made with Maine produce-infused vodkas ranging from cantelope to cucumber, horseradish to hibiscus, plus peach, heirloom tomato and more.
421 Main St.