Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008 Reader's Choice Award Voting

It is time once again to vote in the 2008 Reader's Choice Awards. This will be an insert in many of the local papers, including our own Stoneham Sun. There are over 70 categories in which you can vote. You don't have to vote in each category. You only have to vote for at least 10 categories. You can only vote once and the deadline is February 13.

What is important to me are the numerous restaurant and liquor store categories. Last year, some of the results surprised me and I did previously discuss my thoughts. What most surprised me were some of the omissions as well as a few of the places received that Best votes. I hope that my local readers vote and support local places.

The ballot only allows you to vote for a single choice in each category, which may be part of the reason for why some places were omitted. It might have been better if you could have voted for a few choices in each category.

Please Vote and help your local favorites.

No comments: