Thursday, January 24, 2008

L'Andana: Lunch & Brunch!

My regular readers will know that I am a big fan of L'Andana restaurant. If you don't know, check out my last post on L'Andana. If you have not eaten there yet, you definitely should go. It is one of the best new restaurants.

I have some good news to announce concerning L'Andana. On January 28, they will open their doors to serve lunch, Monday through Friday, from 11:30am-2:30pm. They did not have a menu available yet but mentioned that the menu will include items such as salads, pasta dishes and sandwiches. I am looking forward to their lunch and will likely try it out next week.

In addition, L'Andana will soon start serving Sunday brunch. Brunch will start on February 10, from 11:30am-4pm.

Can't wait to try out lunch and brunch!

No comments: