Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Cascina Roera Wine Tasting

Claudio Rosso and Piero Nebiolo of the Cascina Roera winery in Costigliole d'Asti, Italy will be in the Boston area later this month and you have several opportunities to meet them and taste their wines.

I have already told you about a few of those opportunities and I want to add one more. There will also be a free wine tasting with these gentlemen on Thursday, January 22, from 5pm-7pm at the The Wine Bottega located at 341 Hanover St., Boston (North End).

With all these chances, you definitely should be able to attend at least one of these events and meet the wine makers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have an amazing blog! I just linked you up on mine and I really think my readership will love your content!

Richard Auffrey said...

Thanks very much! I will be sure to check out your blog as well.